Sunday 22 August 2010

The power of "not too much?


We've all had the dilemma, when we look in the mirror... the age old question pops up.... 'Is this too much?!!!'... 


This season, I've decided to adopt the mantra of 'not too much'. We've seen it all before... too many sequins, too many trends (to comprehend into a useful outfit), too many labels... Is keeping it 'classic' too safe these days?


The key is to not confuse this with minimalism. It's all about dressing with that air of confidence, the cuff slightly rolled up, the flash of lace, a glint of a masculine watch. All executed with precision and a dash of excellence. The god is in the little things. That certain je ne sais quoi.  That attention to detail makes all the difference.


I'm rooting for my girls (and boys) who stare excess in the face, put their hands up and say, 'I'm waving the flag of individuality'


Who's with me?


Eniola Tamara xx

No comments:

Post a Comment