Sunday 22 August 2010

ALAIA, ALAIA, ALAIA











Imagine walking down the street, you see a girl walking towards you, she's wearing a white mens shirt, tight skinny jeans and a fedora, maybe a necklace and a ring, no earrings. That's it. That's me...


Or that was me until I stepped into Dover Street Market a couple of days ago after work to lift my spirits and in doing so fell in love. I was literally seduced by Azzedine Alaia's silhouettes. I've always been a fervent but distant admirer, however, there is something about these clothes up close that just stuns me. The silhouettes  on the dresses are outrageous, just imagining myself in one makes me feel sinful and that's just the dresses! Then when you think of the Shoes, Bags and Jackets - the cut of these are phenomenal. I couldn't even speak for about 10 minutes after I left the showroom as I was still salivating over the collection!!  I could go on and on and on and on... and on! I'm in Love!!!!


P.S The pictures do not do the clothes justice.


If that wasn't enough of a hint guess who I'll be watching at London Fashion Week???


Chi x

No comments:

Post a Comment