Tuesday 10 August 2010

Ok my glitterbugs, this is a first post to fill you in on a little about ourselves.... We decided that it was best to do a little question and answer so u could get a feel of our different personalities!!!!! I'll start!!!!! <3


Fashion is...'What you make it!...  It can be captured in just a moment, as short as a breath. Whether its a blatant show of 'sartorial expertise' or just a subtle hint of a trend, I personally believe its an expression of creativity. 


Describe your style in 3 words?:
Subtly risky!
Classic
Fussy


Style Icons
My mother and supermodel Iman. Modern day icons include Shala Monroque, Miroslava Duma, Thandie Newton, Stephano Pilati, Kanye West


Drool item of the season?
A double breasted coat with tortoiseshell buttons and a funnel neck ( ha!) This 'coat of my dreams/figment of pure imagination' would be the perfect as a 'fashion barrier' against the predictably cold London weather.


Must have wardrobe essentials?
-A practical bag... but because I say practical .. it doesn't mean I throw style out of Karl Lagerfeld's window!!!.... Nothing with too many bells and whistles.. structured or speedy... It's mine and I <3 it!!


-5 inch heels (or higher) in any form (wedge, stiletto, glamazonian heel!!)... I'm 5'2'' so I definitely need the height!


-Anything in beautiful print but nothing too ... much?! so I can stand out ( I hope) against the drab neutrals and greys of EVERYDAY LIFE.


- A timeless dress.... NOTE: the word timeless... I really don't think it needs to be black. In my eyes any colour that suits my natural skin colour and is cut in a sublime way..... (sigh!..need i go on!!!!)  ... a dress like this is DEFINATELY a must-have staple of mine.. 


So that's it!!!! its long I know but I hope worth it!


Eniola- Tamara xx

No comments:

Post a Comment