Wednesday 11 August 2010

Introducing...

Hi Guys, Eni did her introduction yesterday, so now it's my turn! 


I'm going to answer the same questions as she did, so you can get to know me better as well,


Fashion is... Honest, I think this is because you can always tell when a person is comfortable in what they are wearing because they always seem really confident, unlike the person who clearly hates what they are wearing or how they look and stares at the ground all the time 


Describe your style in 3 words...
Clean,
Simple with an edge ( I know thats a phrase not one word)!
Classic


Style Icons...
I'm not big on icons but there are certain people that I admire...


Giovanna Battaglia
Thandie Newton
Scott Schuman
Jackie Onassis


Drool Item of the Season... 
Leather Cropped Leggings from The Row- I have a slight obsession... anything from The Row or Balmain A/W 2010 will do really!!!


Wardrobe Must Haves...


- White Shirt - I always buy men's shirts because I have big shoulders so this is important to me- I need a shirt that I can wear with leggings or jeans or skirt and still feel good in!


- Black Jeans or Trousers


- 5 inch heels- because you have to have a pair they dress anything up and the extra height is always good -I prefer Stilettos but as Eni said any type will do.


- A Yellow Gold Necklace-  because i always feel like it makes my outfit look classier 


- A Bag!!- Big or Small, Slouchy, Structured or somewhere in between, it really doesn't matter as long as it works for you. I tend to have bags somewhere in between and I'm happy with that. I would suggest that out of everything the bag needs to be the practical purchase as they probably get the most use.!




I hope you enjoyed that... and while you're here take a look around the site 


Chi x


P.S What is your drool item of the season and your wardrobe must haves????



No comments:

Post a Comment